Sunday, December 2, 2007

couple of things

Hey Guys


First off, sorry about the lack of tags.

I hope call backs were great for you, Mark, and I hope you, Gedney, enjoyed watching all those egos rubbing up against each other in lovely and exciting ways.

As for the reading list, I think Stephen Mitchell's translations of the Duino Elegies (Rilke) is one of my two. I will try and figure out where this can be found.

What do you guys think about the KIND of reading. Because everything that's poetry I can just post here. It might make more sense for the books to have a more philosophical bent, or about theater? I guess it's just up to each and every one of us, oh my, responsibility. I will think of something.


Events,

1) Dec 5th, around 5 pm, I am singing Indian music at an undisclosed location (soon to be disclosed). Come if you like.

2) Dec 14th, the night before I leave, party in my room.

3) Let's meet soon, although I have the week from hell ahead of me. I don't want the blog to replace the sexy two of you on my bed.

Gedney, can you send me the info about the paperwork for GLSP?


Okay, love love


And such.


Asa

No comments: