Monday, December 3, 2007

Post callback ramblings

Blech. I will be v. scattered in this post.

Asa, go to http://wesleyan.edu/glsp/profiles/alabama_08_profile.html. Ok you know what's freaking me out is how the save now button grows as I type. Has anyone else noticed that?

Anywho, go to that website and click on "Register Now" to get the appropriate forms.

I really think it should not be out of the question to create a reader, as in a packet. Poems we can post on the blog, but short stories will be easier to photocopy and give to each other if we want to keep each other from buying loads of books. I think the two books being more theory stuff makes sense, but if Mark say wants to assign that collection of short stories on the atomic bomb or if I wanted to have Dubliners be one of mine that's also a possibility.

Callbacks were neat cause I got to see people work, but then again Kieran's callbacks had a different dynamic from David's. Still a clash between control freaks sometimes, but what can you do. I just want this whole process to be over because I hate knowing more than my friends and being unable to do anything with that knowledge. Oh the burdens I bear.

You both rock my socks and I will try to post more material-material, as in material for work-inspiration, soon.

Love,
Gedney.

1 comment:

Asa said...

Not really such a big deal that you know more than us.

Actually, Zach came up to me today and we basically were both like, yeah, david's callbacks were fucking ugly competitive and let's really try to get beyond that. Which was nice.

But, honestly, yes, a reader could be interesting. Also, Gedney, the course is full. When is OUR paperwork due? Or is it not possible at this point?

Gleck. Anyone wanna meet tomorrow?